[NFBP-Talk] 2019 state convention agenda now available

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 16:03:43 UTC 2019

Greetings to all,

The agenda for the 2019 National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
State Convention is now available. You can access the online or Word
document version of the agenda at www.nfbp.org/convention. For your
convenience, I am attaching the Word document version of the agenda to this
email. Please note that this is not the final version of the agenda and
affiliate president Lynn Heitz will be adding items to it between now and
the start of the convention, so please visit the website for the most recent
version of the agenda. Copies of the final version of the agenda will be
available when you pick up your registration packets. If you have any
questions, please direct them to Joe Drenth at convention at nfbp.org
<mailto:convention at nfbp.org>  or Lynn Heitz at president at nfbp.org
<mailto:president at nfbp.org>  and they will get back with you at their
earliest convenience.

We look forward to seeing you at the convention in two weeks!

Sincerely,

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey, Webmaster
National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
609-680-8488
Email:  <mailto:bmackey88 at gmail.com> bmackey88 at gmail.com
Website:  <http://www.nfbp.org> www.nfbp.org
Facebook:  <https://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindpa>
https://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindpa
Live the life you want.
The National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania is a community of
members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's
blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.