[NFBP-Talk] 2019 NFB of PA state convention streaming details

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 20:26:05 UTC 2019

>From the desk of NFB of Pennsylvania President Lynn Heitz.

Received from Joe Drenth, Chair of Convention Activities, NFB of PA.

There are multiple ways people can access the stream of our 2019 state
convention:

By phone:

1. Call either of the two following telephone numbers (the audio quality
might be better if you call the closer one):

929-436-2866 (New York)

669-900-6833 (California)

2. When prompted, enter the following webinar meeting number, then press the
pound key (below the 9 key):

607 772 094

3. When prompted for the participant code, just press the pound key again to
listen as an attendee .

By Zoom smart phone or PC/Mac app:

Open the app and enter the following webinar meeting number to connect:

607 772 094

Online using the following URL:

https://zoom.us/j/607772094?pwd=Vnhqb0FsYnIrMjMvNmF3cWlTSDBmdz09

By Facebook:

We will be streaming live on the NFB of Pennsylvania's Facebook page.

http://facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindPA

We will be streaming the entire general session and banquet on Saturday,
November 2.

We will also be streaming many events on Friday, November 1, such as the
technology sessions, board meeting, and resolutions committee meeting.

For additional details on the convention, please visit
www.nfbp.org/convention <http://www.nfbp.org/convention> .

Forwarded by:

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey, Webmaster
National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
609-680-8488
Email:  <mailto:bmackey88 at gmail.com> bmackey88 at gmail.com
Website:  <http://www.nfbp.org> www.nfbp.org
Facebook:  <https://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindpa>
https://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindpa
Live the life you want.
The National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania is a community of
members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's
blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.