[NFBP-Talk] Jigsaw teleconference 15 Feb 20 at 10 AM

Brenda-Ann Gillis hc89x48 at ptd.net
Sun Feb 9 13:18:46 UTC 2020

Greetings NFB PA!

All are welcome to join our Jigsaw Chapter meeting on Saturday, February 15
at 10 AM using the dial in and access code below.

This month we will conduct a roundtable discussion on any topic regarding
our successes, challenges and everyday solutions that enable us to live the
lives we want in Pennsylvania.  We will also listen to the Presidential
Release to learn how the NFB is working hard to ensure equality and remove
barriers for the blind across our Nation.

We look forward to hearing from you next Saturday as we continue to support
the blind residents of PA.

Dial-in number (US): (605) 472-5572

Access code: 329 632#

Faithfully,