[NFBP-Talk] Fwd: [blind-philly-comp] Remote Employment Opportunity: [Jobs] A. T. Guys Now Hiring Customer Service and Sales Associate

Jan Lattuca jrlattuca at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 17:40:00 UTC 2020

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Goldfield <david.goldfield at comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 03:59:31 -0500
Subject: [blind-philly-comp] Remote Employment Opportunity: [Jobs] A.
T. Guys Now Hiring Customer Service and Sales Associate
To: Philadelphia Computer Users Group for the Blind and Visually
Impaired <blind-philly-comp at freelists.org>

A. T. Guys, an innovator in access technology since 2008, is seeking a
driven and motivated individual to join our sales and customer service
team. We are ready to take the company to the next level, and seek
someone who shares our passion for technology and changing the world.
This is a remote part-time position, up to 20 hours per week, with
potential for growth. Please follow the link below to learn more about
our company and this opportunity, and how to apply.

https://www.atguys.com/store/index.php?main_page=page&id=13
You are invited to visit the moderator's Web site at
WWW.DavidGoldfield.Info for additional resources and information about
assistive technology training services.

To unsubscribe from this list, please email
blind-philly-comp-request at freelists.org with the word unsubscribe in
the subject line.

To subscribe from another email address, send email to
blind-philly-comp-request at freelists.org with the word subscribe in the
subject line.

To contact the list administrator, please email
blind-philly-comp-moderators at freelists.org