[NFBP-Talk] Reminder: Important Affiliate Information - NFB of PA White Cane Coffee fundraiser

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 19:20:37 UTC 2020

Greetings to all,

Helping the affiliate has now become as easy as drinking your morning cup of
coffee!! As featured at the 2019 State Convention, White Cane Coffee and the
National Federation of the Blind of PA are working together.

Purchase your coffee here:
 <https://whitecanecoffee.com/ref/nfbp> https://whitecanecoffee.com/ref/nfbp

10% of the sales will come back to us - the NFB of PA - so we can continue
to help our fellow blind and increase our programs for our seniors, students
and children!

Spread the word!