[NFBP-Talk] Website accessibility

Jan Lattuca jrlattuca at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 14:42:03 UTC 2020

WWW.DavidGoldfield.org
The following message is from Dean Martineau and originally appeared
on the JFW list. If you have specific examples of Web sites that he is
looking for please write to him directly and not to me. I'm not
involved with the book he is referencing but am just passing this on
for those who may have ideas which might assist him.
Here is his message.

As I prepare my next book, to be titled something like the Complete
guide to Browsing the Web with JAWS, I continue looking for resources
to enrich the book. this means learning of sites which are problematic
for any reason, and sites where users have found different quick keys
to be beneficial. It's hard for one person to find all these! In this
regard, I have questions in case anybody would like to contribute
experience:
1. Looking for sites where you have found the use of navigation by
region to be useful, perhaps more effective than navigation by
heading.
2. Sites where you have found the use of any of these quick keys to be
useful: O, W, Y, z, dash or equal sign.
3. Sites where using S or D for same or different elements gets you
where you need to go efficiently.
4. Sites with forms that you couldn't complete, or only completed with
great difficulty.
5.  Sites where you could not read necessary tables.
Please write off-list to topdot at gmail.com
if you have thoughts or contributions.
Thanks for considering.
Dean