[NFBP-Talk] Crowd Compass platform

Jan Lattuca jrlattuca at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 14:13:56 UTC 2020

Thanks, David.  There's not much time left, and the problem I have is
that i really can't access anything.  I enter my name and email
address and then go to Next Button, and am told to enter a
verification code 123456, which I assume means enter the verification
code they send.  When I enter that code, I get stuck and can't do
anything more.  I did eventually find six bullets, intluding messages,
but when I hit enter on message, nothing happens.

The other thing I should say is that I don't have a smart phone or
tablet.  I'm doing this from my desktop.

I appreciate more than you know your taking the time to give me these
instructions, but I just can't really even seem to get into the
platform to do anything.
Enjoy the rest of the convention.  I've found it mostly wonderful.

Jan Lattuca