[NFBP-Talk] Crowd Compass platform

David Goldstein david at iCantCU.com
Sat Jul 18 17:01:23 UTC 2020

Hi Jan,

Sorry that you couldn’t get on via the computer. Hopefully you have the contact info for the people you want to connect with. If not, you can send me, via my email address in my signature, their names and I could contact the people on your behalf if you like.

Let me know and enjoy the final day of the convention.

Regards,

David
David Goldstein
Treasurer,
Keystone Chapter
david at iCantCU.com
(610) 715-5020 mobile
Website: www.iCantCU.com
iCantCU Podcast
Apple Podcast <https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/icantcu-podcast/id1445801370> | Spotify <https://open.spotify.com/show/3nck2D5HgD9ckSaUQaWwW2> | IHeartRadio <https://www.iheart.com/podcast/256-icantcu-podcast-31157111/>