[NFBP-Talk] Erie Chapter Meeting this Saturday at 1PM

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 14:00:58 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

This is a reminder that there will be a chapter meeting for Erie and the
surrounding areas this Saturday, October 17, at 1:00 PM. We are revitalizing
this chapter, so please join us if you want to learn more and possibly take
part in this group.

To join us, please call 605-475-6006, then enter the meeting PIN 849659
followed by the pound sign.
Here are those numbers again:
Phone: 605-475-6006
Meeting PIN: 849659

While on the call, pressing star 6 will toggle mute on and off.

We look forward to hearing you on this call.

Thank you,
Joe

Joseph Drenth
First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania State Board of Vocational Rehabilitation
Senior R&D Software Engineer, JBT Corporation, Automated Systems Division
Cell: 215-827-7787
Email: joe.drenth at gmail.com