[NFBP-Talk] Erie Chapter Meeting this Saturday at 1PM

NANCY DIPPOLD nldippold at aol.com
Thu Oct 15 03:42:34 UTC 2020

When I call the telephone number, the mailbox is always full. When I send a text message, no one ever replies. :-(

Since I'll be home all day tomorrow I'd appreciate a return phone call at 520-907-9806 or give me a phone number where I can reach a live person. I would love to learn more about your techie meetings, etc.

Thanks for helping me out. I think you're doing a great job.

Nancy Dippold

Sent from my iPhone