[NFBP-Talk] Opinion on best GPS Apps?

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Sat Apr 17 17:44:17 UTC 2021

Hi Brenda,

I think it’s great that you’re bringing this up. I’ve been thinking about playing around with some GPS apps myself lately. I still don’t go out much as I wait for my vaccine, but it’s good to get thinking about this.

Stay well,

Justin

Justin Mark Hideaki Salisbury
he/him/his

Phone: 808.797.8606
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-salisbury
ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Justin_Salisbury

“Once social change begins, it cannot be reversed. You cannot un-educate the person who has learned to read. You cannot humiliate the person who feels pride. You cannot oppress the people who are not afraid anymore.”

Cesar Chavez