[NFBP-Talk] Opinion on best GPS Apps?

Roy McCutcheon royamc1959 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 18 13:18:18 UTC 2021

My VERY favorite app is Blind Square. I've been using it since 2015 and
love it, love it, love it. I use it when walking, I use it when I'm in a
car or bus to see where I'm at and what's around. It's wonderful.
Looking forward to hearing other opinions on other apps. Who knows,
maybe I'll try them for fun. Blind Square is the best, though.

      Roy McCutcheon