[NFBP-Talk] It’s almost time for Science Solutions!

Emily Gindlesperger skewbdobdo at verizon.net
Sun Apr 18 14:06:53 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone!!

I hope all is well!!!

We have just over a week before our free Science Solutions event on Thursday April 29 at 11:00AM EDT!!

If you are - or know of - a student, teacher or otherwise generally interested person, please come to the below site and register for this hour of Science Solutions!

We are looking to end registration on Wednesday April 28th so we can email out the event specific zoom room in a timely fashion!

Please join us!

It’s free!!

http://nfbp.org/science-solutions

National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania