[NFBP-Talk] Training Resources in PA

nicole debeck-miller nicknac78 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 18 14:47:06 UTC 2021

My son had a special occupational therapist for this last year who communicated by phone with him and I . She described techniques to me so I could teach my son. She also PDF emailed and mailed forms for funding for specialized equipment like pennfriend to help him label things . I had to go through the Wilkes- Barre office. So whatever jurisdiction you are in they should be able to side you. She had a specific title. I’ll try to look up the old paperwork and get back to you.
Sincerely,
Nicole Miller

Sent from my iPhone