[NFBP-Talk] Training Resources in PA

Ruth Reynolds rachelduncan at verizon.net
Wed Aug 18 15:40:57 UTC 2021

Hi all,

The only place I know is Keystone BlindSight Center in Chester.  Used to be called the Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired.
I was a day student there about 16 years ago.
I’m reasonably sure there have been changes since then,  but nothing lost by calling.
Luck!

Ruth Reynolds

Sent from my iPad