[NFBP-Talk] The Local Runner Who Is Representing Philly in a Long-Distance Race

David Goldstein david at iCantCU.com
Sat Jun 26 04:52:10 UTC 2021

What a nice story on the man that introduced me to the NFB. Thanks for sharing the link, Denice!

David Goldstein
Treasurer, Keystone Chapter, NFB of PA
david at iCantCU.com
(610) 715-5020 mobile
www.iCantCU.com <https://www.icantcu.com/>
iCantCU Podcast
Apple Podcasts <https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/icantcu-podcast/id1445801370> | Spotify <https://open.spotify.com/show/3nck2D5HgD9ckSaUQaWwW2> | IHeartRadio <https://www.iheart.com/podcast/256-icantcu-podcast-31157111/>
Support The Podcast When You Shop
Amazon <https://www.icantcu.com/amazon>
Connect with me:
Twitter <https://twitter.com/davidbenj> | Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/davidbenj/> | LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidbenj> | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/davidbenj>