[NFBP-Talk] Access Technology Affordability Act

Emily Gindlesperger skewbdobdo at verizon.net
Tue Jun 29 15:54:30 UTC 2021

Hello Fellow Federationists!

I wanted to say that PA is WONDERFUL!

We are still asking for co-sponsors on HR 431, the Access Technology Affordability Act!

Currently there are 98 co-sponsors!  PA alone has an outstanding 8 Representatives co-sponsoring…

Mike Kelly (PA16)
Guy Reschenthaler (PA14)
Brian Fitzpatrick (PA01)
Dwight Evans (PA03)
Glenn Thompson (PA15)
Brendan Boyle (PA02)
Fred Keller (PA12)
Chrissy Houlihan (PA06)

This is incredible!  Thank you all for your hard work!

BUT…we want them all!  PA has a total of 18 Federal Representatives and we are almost at the halfway mark!

If your Federal Representative is not listed above and you would like to help get them on board, please reach out to me!

You can email me a vp2 at nfbp.org!

Thank you all!!!

Emily W. Gindlesperger
Legislative Director
2nd Vice President
National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/431/cosponsors?r=15&s=1&q=%7B%22cosponsor-state%22%3A%22Pennsylvania%22%7D

Please note that all or any portion of this message may have been dictated using speech to text technology. Do not hesitate to request clarification if necessary.

Sent from my iPad