[NFBP-Talk] 20210Believe You Can - Now Open to All!!

landrews0402 at gmail.com landrews0402 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 00:31:46 UTC 2021

Hello my talented tribe!

Thanks to all of our previous performers who graciously allowed us to
welcome fresh talent this year. Your unselfishness has paid off ad we are
please to  announce that 2021 Believe You Can is open to all!

First timers are still welcome but last year's artists may now  enter as
well.

Remember this year we are scheduling a brief sound check with all performers
before the show.

Show details and entry form are attached. Deadline for entries is Saturday,
September 25, 2021.

Questions? Need help with the form? Feel free to contact me directly.

Looking forward to your performances!

Lisa Bryant

215-680-6496