[NFBP-Talk] nfb state convention transportation

Chris Westbrook westbchris at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 00:14:08 UTC 2022

I made my hotel reservations for state convention today, and am looking at
transportation options. I know it's a bit of a long shot, but wondering if
anyone planning to come to Pittsburgh would be going through Williamsport
and would be interested in picking me up? I need to come Wednesday as I am
part of the technology committee. I would be willing to pay of course. I
could take a trailways bus, but that doesn't get in till late Wednesday
night, so I was just wondering if there are other options. Thanks.