[NFBP-Talk] nfb state convention transportation

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 11:45:46 UTC 2022

Chris, I’ve heard that there is a group of individuals who will be taking the Amtrak from Philadelphia and Harrisburg at a group rave. The person that you should probably get a hold of is Stacie Leap. In case you want to explore that option. If you want her contact information text me and I can pass it along.
Thanks!

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.