[NFBP-Talk] feedback on Computers for the Blind.

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 21:04:14 UTC 2022

Good afternoon,
I would not recommend them. I purchased a desktop from them a few
years ago. After a few months, it started having issues with it
running slow. Their tech support did a remote session and wanted me to
uninstall the sentinal driver, claiming it would fix the problem.
Before I gave them consent to go any further, I researched their
proposed solution and discovered that had I permitted them to
uninstall this driver, it would have rendered the machine useless
because JAWS uses this driver to function properly. They also gave me
an 8 year old computer at the time, so I would avoid them if I were
you unless you are on a budget. Even then, there is a guy in Utah who
gives much better service and sells much better computers.