[NFBP-Talk] feedback on Computers for the Blind.

nicole debeck-miller nicknac78 at hotmail.com
Wed May 11 21:14:12 UTC 2022

My son uses a Dell desktop and has never had a problem using fusion, jaws or zoom on it. However, we purchased it brand new and had to upgrade our modem and pay for more memory on the hard drive. But he’s been use it now for seven years. And his Braille display can also now be used if the cord is plugged into the USB port of the hard drive.
It took my husband to work with his school tech department to figure it out with freedom scientific. He attends Overbook school for the blind.
My suggestion is maybe call freedom scientific company and ask for advice on what’s best. I’ve had nothing but trouble with his laptop. So I’ve given up on the laptop.
Sincerely,
Nicole Miller

Sent from my iPhone