[NFBP-Talk] White Canes Connect Recording with P.A.C.E.

whitecanesconnect at gmail.com whitecanesconnect at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 00:14:52 UTC 2023

Hey Federationist!

We are planning a show with a P.A.C.E. representative and would love to
include a Federationist perspective. Anyone out there receiving services
through P.A.C.E? If so, would you like to come on the show? Or if you're mic
shy, we'd also welcome any questions you might have about the program. Feel
free to email us at whitecanesconnect at gmail.com
<mailto:whitecanesconnect at gmail.com>  or call (267) 338-4495.

If you're not familiar with P.A.C.E. here's an overview:
https://www.cms.gov/Medicare-Medicaid-Coordination/Medicare-and-Medicaid-Coo
rdination/Medicare-Medicaid-Coordination-Office/PACE/PACE

We're looking to schedule the show late next week so your quick feedback is
appreciated.

Thanks everyone!

Lisa