[NFBP-Talk] Fwd: Boomers 'R Heroes Caregivers GRIEF Support Group Meeting Tuesday, 11/28/23 and GivingTuesday 2023 Invitation (attached)

Jean Kirkley jean.kirkley at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 01:46:43 UTC 2023

From: Jean Kirkley <jean.kirkley at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Nov 26, 2023 at 6:37 PM
Subject: Boomers 'R Heroes Caregivers GRIEF Support Group Meeting Tuesday,
11/28/23 and GivingTuesday 2023 Invitation (attached)

Dear Heroes, Family, and Friends,

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

[image: image.png][image: image.png]

The topic is Grief, which people aren't comfortable having conversations
about as it evokes thoughts of loss and darkness.  I give you that!!  The
Holiday Season brings on another layer of grief as we are missing those
we've lost while trying to stay engaged with your family that surrounds you
at this time, and caring for your loved one.  Grief does not only pertain
to the transition of someone out of this life but also covers the gradual
losses as your loved ones change right before your very eyes, your
relationship takes a hit and you're also changing to handle the losses.  As
the carer, you experience isolation from friends, family, love lives, and
socialization, in general.  Grief is massive and messy.  Let's talk about
your Thanksgiving, shall we, and how you're handling the holidays.

Looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday, 11/28/23 @ 7 pm.  Invite a few
friends to join, as well.  Caregivers don't know they need help and support
until they've taken the time to participate.

Jean Kirkley is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Tuesday, 11/28/23 @ 7 pm

BOOMERS 'R HEROES CAREGIVERS' SUPPORT GROUP MEETING
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/4489773675?pwd=KzdpZE5NZThmMklDWTlFRUNsV1ZMZz09

Meeting ID: 448 977 3675
Passcode: 6brtmr
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,4489773675#,,,,*076567# US (Chicago)
+16465588656,,4489773675#,,,,*076567# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
         1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

Meeting ID: 448 977 3675
Passcode: 076567

Love y'all,

Jean Kirkley, CEO/Facilitator
*Boomers 'R Heroes Caregivers Support Groups*
brh2011jck at gmail.com <brhwc4c at gmail.com>
*WeCare4U Advocates*
brhwc4c at gmail.com
jean.kirkley at gmail.com
*www.boomersrheroes.org* <http://www.boomersrheroes.org/>
215-758-7305
501(c)(3) Non-Profit

*“What you're supposed to do when you don't like a thing is change it. If
you can't change it, change the way you think about it. Don't
complain.”(Maya Angelou)*