[NFBSATX] chapter fundraising raffle for Echo Show 8/Proscenic T21 Air Fryer

wendy Walker wenincal at gmail.com
Wed May 26 22:38:39 UTC 2021

Get in on a great raffle put on by the San Antonio Chapter of the NFB!

Our first fundraiser of the year is virtual and will end on Father's
Day (June 20th) at noon CDT.
The lucky winner will have a choice of the new Echo Show 8 or the
Proscenic T21 Air Fryer.
Both items currently retail for about $129

Echo Show 8 features include the ability to stream from many services
such as Netflix and Hulu. It also has the Show and Tell capability.

The Proscenic T21 air fryer can be controlled either by the Alexa
Proscenic Air Fryer skill or the Proscenic Home smart phone app.
Both items were chosen for their accessibility for blind users.

This raffle is open to anybody in the Continental United States and
they do not have to be a member of the NFB.
The lucky winner will have their fabulous prize directly shipped to
them from either Amazon or another retail store.

Ticket cost: $5 for one ticket, $20 for 5 tickets

Purchase tickets at:
paypal.me/sanantonionfb

In the memo of the payment please put your name, preferred contact
information (phone or email), and number of tickets
(we will get the physical mailing address once a winner has been drawn)
You can also email the above information to:
sanantonio at nfbtx.org

Good luck and thank you from all our members for your support!

Visit our website:
nfbtx.org/chapters-san-antonio.php
or our Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/NatlFederationOfTheBlindSATX/