[NFBSATX] Reminder of dues, board elections and January chapter meeting

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 23:31:13 UTC 2023

Reminder of dues, board elections and January chapter meeting:

Our January chapter meeting is being held at a location which
prohibits exchanges of money. Because this is the month of our board
elections and payment of dues to vote in those elections, it is
especially important you have your dues paid before you get to the
meeting. Details of payment and meeting location are listed below: