[NFBSATX] Several updates please read

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 20:55:42 UTC 2023

I have several updates so please read carefully and I will make
individual post for more details at a later date:

1. For those donating blood on October 21st, you need to call and make
an appointment at (210) 731-5555  and tell them you are with the San
Antonio NFB Chapter blood drive.  You do not need to donate to attend
our meeting but if you can please do.
2. I have sent the list of attendees of our Stop the Bleed training to
Lt. Marquez and he will send the certificates to me and I will
distribute them when I get them.
3. If you want our newly designed polo shirt you need to send me the
money  as well as the size and color by October 2 (dues paying members
$15 or $25 for non members).
4. Tray with the Eclipse Soundscape Project is unavailable on
September 30 so a meeting with them might not happen but I will
forward the information he sent me.
5. If you have received your membership coin within the last month
please notify me so I can remove your name from the list.
6. Free Covid test are now available again at the following website:
https://special.usps.com/testkits/accessible

If you have any questions about any of these items let me know by text
or email and I will respond.

Best regards,
Wendy Walker
Cell: (812) 361-1388
Email: wenintex at gmail.com
President
San Antonio Chapter
National Federation of the Blind of Texas