[NFBSea] Upcoming shortened Seattle Chapter Meeting

portillo.jim at gmail.com portillo.jim at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 03:36:53 UTC 2021

National Federation of the Blind of Washington

Greater Seattle Chapter Meeting

Join us for our monthly chapter meeting, Saturday October 16th, 2021

from 10:00 am to 11:00 on Zoom.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88386659625?pwd=MmF6bjJ0RWNTdEY3SnpJSjJXWEhsUT09

Meeting ID: 883 8665 9625

Passcode: 573725

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,88386659625#,,,,*573725# US (Tacoma)

+16699006833,,88386659625#,,,,*573725# US (San Jose)

This will be a much shorter meeting than usual, as I've had people tell me
they will either not be able to make it or aren't sure if they can make it.
I will also need to leave early for an engagement. So, our meeting will be
an hour long.Perhaps shorter.

We will have a few things to discuss, including the following.

*	Group Activity/Ice Breaker
*	Discuss or approve minutes
*	State of the State Affiliate and National News to Know, Marci
Carpenter, Affiliate President
*	All things regarding upcoming State convention! Let's get ready!
*	Announcements on statewide meetings, such as students and seniors
*	What about banquet? Some chapter members talked about meeting for
the convention banquet. Is this still something to discuss?
*	Upcoming holiday party planning (virtual or in person)

If you have any questions, send an email to chapter president Jim Portillo
at

n <mailto:nnfbseattle at gmail.com> nfbseattle at gmail.com.

You can also call the Seattle Chapter phone number and leave a message.
Someone will get back to you as soon as possible. The number is
206-880-1473.

See some of you on Saturday!