[NFBSea] FW: NWABA Upcoming Events!

jacobstruiksma at gmail.com jacobstruiksma at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 10:01:04 UTC 2022

Passing on for your information.

NWABA Upcoming Events!

Hello Athletes,

I hope you are all excited and ready for autumn! We will still be outdoors
for most October events and then in November we move indoors for swimming.
Contact us today to register for events!

Upcoming Events:

*	Saturday, October 8 - Intermediate Hike at Cougar Mountain

Renton, WA (10:00am to 12:00pm)

*	Sunday, October 9 - Beginner Hike at Owen Beach

Tacoma, WA (10:00am to 12:00pm)

*	Saturday, October 22 - Yoga and Walk at Jefferson Park

Seattle, WA (10:00am to 12:00pm)

*	Saturday, October 22 - Youth Spooktacular 'Goulball' (Goalball)

Seatac, WA (2:00pm to 4:00pm)

*	Saturday, November 12 - Adult Swimming Clinic at Madison Pool

Seattle, WA (11:30am to 1:30pm)

*	Saturday, November 12 - Youth Swimming Clinic at Tukwila Pool

Tukwila, WA (3:30pm to 5:30pm)

*	Sunday, November 13 - Adult Swimming Clinic at Wallace Pool

Tacoma, WA (4:00pm to 6:00pm)

October Virtual Programs Schedule:

*	Mondays - Core Stability
*	Tuesdays - Circuit Workout
*	Wednesdays - Zumba
*	Thursdays - Cardio
*	Fridays - Balance & Control/Yoga

Other Events in the Community:

*	October 15: White Cane Day Walk! Contact Alice Klein at
alice.klein at dsb.wa.gov <mailto:alice.klein at dsb.wa.gov>  to learn more or to
participate in the event.
*	October 16: Snohomish River Run Half Marathon! Reach out to Richard
Hunter at rhunter988 at att.net <mailto:rhunter988 at att.net>  to join the team
of blind and visually impaired runners or learn more about the race.

Have a great weekend and we hope to have you join us soon!

Thank you,

Tara

Tara Rogowsky | Programs Coordinator

Northwest Association for Blind Athletes

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Mailing: PO Box 61489, Vancouver, WA 98666
Physical: 703 Broadway Street, Ste. 600, Vancouver, WA 98660

Direct: 360.787.7335 <tel:3607877335>  | Main: 360.448.7254 <tel:3604487254>
| Web:  <http://www.nwaba.org/> www.nwaba.org

Enriching Lives. Providing Opportunities. LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/northwwest-association-for-blind-athletes>
<https://www.instagram.com/nwblindathletes/>  | Youtube
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOPE6im_djQrrpxTQ4CB0kA>