[Nfbsf] Amended Agenda

Christina Daniels ms.christina.daniels at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 20:16:54 UTC 2019

Hi All,

Addtinonally, Jim will talk about the Rideshare Guide Dog user feedback and the important of getting guide dog users in the San Francisco Bay Area to provide feedback.

- Guide Dog Users feedback for Rideshares
- National convention talk. While we don’t have an agenda (yet) we can talk in general terms about the convention structure and convention tips.
- Bobbi Pompey recently got a guide dog. She is going to talk about her experience.
- I have membership coins. I will be handing them to all dues-paying members at tonight’s meeting.

Christina