[NFBV-Alexandria] August board meeting minutes

BrianMiller brianrmiller88 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 16:00:06 UTC 2017

Good morning,

Please find attached the minutes from last night's Greater Alexandria
Chapter board meeting, provided to us in record time by our secretaire
extraordinaire, Terri Nettles.

I hope everyone has a lovely holiday weekend!

Sincerely,

Brian R. Miller, Ph.D.

President

Greater Alexandria Chapter of the NFB of Virginia