[NFBV-Alexandria] Crabs'n Suds

BrianMiller brianrmiller88 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 14:21:49 UTC 2017

Fellow chapter members,

I read about the below fund raising event to take place September 16, from
2-6pm, at Hensley park. I am thinking it would be great if at least a few of
us from the chapter could go and spend an hour or so and network with the
Rotarians. I am going to try and see if it is still possible for our chapter
to be added to the list of local non-rpofits that will benefit from this
event.

I also know that this is the same day as the Potomac Chapter fall picnic at
the home of the Halversons. So don't skip that event, do both! Go eat some
crab for an hour, then go eat at the Halversons. Just add another hour to
your work-out regime, and you'll be fine. Today's chapter word is:
cheatmeal.

Here is the announcement from vice-mayor Justin Wilson's monthly newsletter
of September 1:

Crabs N Suds

The Alexandria West Rotary Club introduces their inaugural "Crabs N Suds"
event on Saturday September 16th.

>From 2 PM until 6 PM at Hensley Park (4200 Eisenhower Avenue) enjoy bushels
of crabs and beer from local breweries.

Tickets are available online and benefit local Alexandria non-profits!
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001DLf9hvR3-hPBs4SNN9e3E6-0E4Yvo0zxtu8q_AfBWrkE
j7iS5mJxE-tKySkbpzMuOGiaeHolfqgWIihNXvPb_gAyHRmIv-ZMjLHspMTyjCRHlgXINHXnFPLM
UJJ-9wEdIHUbP3LME-yAGirbFnt1ntuoUCs5REAKu6je5x45qbzUanq9lcuP3A==&c=hI6EVIybU
RadR1TKaS_b3SVUNS5e4yQcDCLgnPiwaoTGH7IGgxpuKw==&ch=fEznsj7f9YYSCcaI1tT0vX3vo
rFuglsxKAwKtJPL4BTi6sb7WB6TJg==>

Thanks all,

Brian Miller

President

Greater Alexandria Chapter of the NFB of Virginia