[NFBV-Alexandria] Hotel reservations for state convention in November

BrianMiller brianrmiller88 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 16:10:08 UTC 2017

Good afternoon,

I open everyone had a terrific holiday weekend.

I just wanted to send a quick reminder that we are now able to make hotel
reservations for the NFB of Virginia state convention, November 3-5, at the
fabulous Westin Hotel in Tyson's Corner, Virginia.

Room rates are $84 per night plus tax for singles and doubles. This is an
extraordinary rate for this part of the world! I know many will choose not
to stay at the hotel and just commute to the hotel for convention sessions,
but you may want to think about whether or not a few nights in a lovely
hotel are a better notion, especially if you are like me and don't want to
have to wake up super early and Uber my way all the way over to Tyson's
Corner in the morning. If you share a room, it may not be much more money if
you have to spend a lot to travel back and forth. Just something to think
about.

In any case, the Westin reservation number is 888-627-8970.

Tell them you are attending the NFB of Virginia state convention in order to
get the convention rate. I believe only rooms with two double beds are
available under this rate. So bring a friend, or just toss your bag on the
other bed and you are good to go!

Thanks,

Brian R. Miller, Ph.D.

President

Greater Alexandria Chapter of the NFB of Virginia