[NFBV-Alexandria] Platinum Moments - Harmonizers 70th Anniversary Show

Brian Miller brianrmiller88 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 15:05:06 UTC 2018

Good morning chapter!

Please see the below email with information about the next big Alexandria Harmonizers show on September 8. We will be celebrating our 70th anniversary, and will feature a number of top level a cappella groups as well as the Harmonizers. If interested in tickets, please speak to Aaron Simaneau or myself, as both of us are performing on this show, or, use the link provided below. I apologize that this flyer also includes information about a few other events that have since become history!

Thanks for your indulgence!

Brian Miller

President

Greater Alexandria Chapter

NFB of Virginia

You won't want to miss this one! One Show Only!

(The photo above reproduces one of our original logos, in honor of our 70th anniversary.)

The Alexandria Harmonizers present Platinum Moments - Our 70th Anniversary Show.

‌

Saturday, September 8, 4:00 pm at Schlesinger Auditorium in Alexandria.

We will be performing some of our most-beloved songs from the past seventy years - as chosen by you, our audience members. Come and see whether your personal favorite made the list!

The show will also feature a stellar guest chorus, the Toronto Northern Lights - winners of multiple international medals, including the 2013 gold medal.

AND - an amazing guest quartet from Florida, Signature Quartet - 2017 international bronze medal winners and 2018 gold medal contenders!

PLUS - a variety of Barbershop Harmony Society and Harmonizer special guests and celebrities - including BHS CEO Marty Monson, as emcee.

You will not find a better barbershop show this year anywhere on the east coast - and there will only be one performance. Get your tickets here before it's too late!

Buy tickets: https://squareup.com/store/alexandria-harmonizers

‌

Additionally: This Saturday! The Congressional Chorus presents: SONGS OF THE GALAXIES!

Since the dawn of civilization, artists have looked to the sky for inspiration, for solace, and for explanations about our earthly journey and our place in the cosmos and the universe.  On June 2nd, join the Congressional Chorus to experience 21st century composers’ reflections on the mystery, the grandeur and the boundless expanse of the heavens in a unique musical space odyssey.  From canticles of the sun to lunar lullabies, and from stellar songs to paeans to the planets, it will be an evening of celestial and extraterrestrial beauty that will lift your spirit and stir your soul.

Join the Congressional Chorus for SONGS OF THE GALAXIES!

Saturday, June 2, 7:30 pm

National City Christian Church

 <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001k73daYAH24rjLyBoYaFRQnxQLzW6HFRzJrK_gOXkgTsM44YqORWcVJ7DPdygTn54qis0OATJz3qhurzd2RvRS_YDb3LfQYnI7WUbwHam_qHLAa5V84MOz7mdg1xRgIzB-UTVNw-5NyZM1xKIWLMD-IQkqn1bfFYUGbs-m73-JKeqoONuChmsRAR7CeMDs-USfU52rcCHoqTjJjIa-CmGVHVbsv4l15W5&c=xb3HMRTW5nWgJ4WNKTUV5jUyXXgzZsAQCsR8gVHkxbUBgpLabqpBvg==&ch=9gNjH8SjNOLP6mDXnKcbvSzBxpK0telyE-IA1N0BOavUH2WPKGAqLA==> 5 Thomas Circle, WDC

 <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001k73daYAH24rjLyBoYaFRQnxQLzW6HFRzJrK_gOXkgTsM44YqORWcVJ7DPdygTn54wCQ9XVmNnrdGNRIYwwdhw6MJOquK9zdFyrNJrvaB8tuq9b-i_JmqKhCQdOvJ4dCAqXx0jW1RoauBvpo-BFaBNcIjtBJHuCJnVgwWNQFdiVZUSlF8QOzffw==&c=xb3HMRTW5nWgJ4WNKTUV5jUyXXgzZsAQCsR8gVHkxbUBgpLabqpBvg==&ch=9gNjH8SjNOLP6mDXnKcbvSzBxpK0telyE-IA1N0BOavUH2WPKGAqLA==> ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌Tickets‌ - Songs of the Galaxies ‌ ‌ ‌

Alexandria Harmonizers

info at harmonizers.org <mailto:info at harmonizers.org>

www.harmonizers.org <http://www.harmonizers.org>

See what's happening on our social sites:

 <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001k73daYAH24rjLyBoYaFRQnxQLzW6HFRzJrK_gOXkgTsM44YqORWcVMZSY7SwCTMEeu99ryzboczCnbVdFHzeqdPly3fnUklkhVIR0y1Uqqd35A2rBtnHWtuyyl2hZd4OpqRtymJRiA85eOsFT7YQSUw6AfZCLkEtA4x9GtLFgSc=&c=xb3HMRTW5nWgJ4WNKTUV5jUyXXgzZsAQCsR8gVHkxbUBgpLabqpBvg==&ch=9gNjH8SjNOLP6mDXnKcbvSzBxpK0telyE-IA1N0BOavUH2WPKGAqLA==> ‌  <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001k73daYAH24rjLyBoYaFRQnxQLzW6HFRzJrK_gOXkgTsM44YqORWcVP70oaHxUBLpZcDp3KtHkxLq4_ruwozzm59FrMl8zXFJRG-KJK5x9CvEoI45Qigky4A-uz64WTQQPOwkrAqH2LVJsLUQLMFnFYCjjtjllLdC&c=xb3HMRTW5nWgJ4WNKTUV5jUyXXgzZsAQCsR8gVHkxbUBgpLabqpBvg==&ch=9gNjH8SjNOLP6mDXnKcbvSzBxpK0telyE-IA1N0BOavUH2WPKGAqLA==> ‌

Alexandria Harmonizers | 1605 Cameron St., Alexandria, VA 22314