[NFBV-Alexandria] Roster of chapter members

BrianMiller brianrmiller88 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 00:47:41 UTC 2018

Good evening,

Please find attached a copy of our chapter roster which includes contact
information of members who have paid dues and are eligible to vote at
April's meeting.

It's entirely possible we missed someone, so please let me and Terri
Nettles, our chapter secretary, know so we can add your name. We'd hate for
someone to be left out!

Also, please let us know if your contact information is incorrect or has
changed.

Please note that April is our first birthday as a chapter, so we will have
much to celebrate. It also means that next year's dues of five dollars each
is owed to the chapter if you want to keep current.

I will send out a save the date notice very shortly for our April meeting.

Also watch for an activity announcement from Evelyn Valdez for early April
very soon.

Thanks so much!

Brian R. Miller, PH.D.

President