[NFBV-Alexandria] Important-Please read-We're voting on our strategic plan on October 25

Jeremy Grandstaff jwg at sgendeavors.com
Wed Oct 24 12:19:05 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

As most of you know, we held a strategic planning Retreat for the Greater
Alexandria Chapter in late August, where over fifteen people came together
to craft a chapter strategy to guide us for the coming years. To those who
could attend, we appreciate your input and we’re so excited about the
discussions and outputs. Thank you!

I have attached two documents for all of the chapter to review. My ask is
that you at least review document #1, as we will vote on this document at
our meeting on October 25, asking you to approve our strategic plan.

The documents attached are:

   1. The Grater Alexandria Chapter Strategic Plan—We’ll ask you to vote on
   this after a short presentation on Thursday night; and,
   2. The full set of outputs from our strategic planning retreat. This
   second document is a FYI and provides some background of discussions we had
   at the retreat.

If you have any questions about the strategic plan, document 1, please
bring those questions to the meeting or contact me directly at 614-519-3026
or jwg at sgendeavors.com.

After we vote to approve our strategic plan, we’ll break into teams, based
on our four priorities, to start digging into our next steps.

Read at least document 1 and come prepared to start implementing our
strategy.

See you on Thursday,

Jeremy and the rest of the board

Jeremy Grandstaff, Collaboration & Organization Consultant

S & G Endeavors <http://www.sgendeavors.com/>: Using Collaboration to Help
Clients Create Change and Take Action

614-519-3026 | jwg at sgendeavors.com

*Follow us, learn about our clients, and how we can help you create change:
*

* SGEConnections.TV <http://sgeconnections.tv/> | SGE Blog
<http://www.sgendeavors.com/blog> | SGE Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/sgendeavors> | SGE Youtube
<http://www.youtube.com/sgendeavors> | SGE LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/3239443>*

*What will 2018 hold for your company or organization? Be sure to contact
us for a consult.*

*Let s & G help you create the change you want to see!*