[NFBV-Alexandria] May Senior Conference Call - Wednesday, May 23

Valdez, Evelyn Evelyn.Valdez at va.gov
Tue May 21 16:39:03 UTC 2019

From Nancy Yeager

President, NFBV Senior Division
We will hold the next Senior Division conference call this Wednesday evening, May 22, at 7:00 pm.  Call-in numbers are below:

Phone:  (605) 472-5481

Access Code: 304571 pound

Our topic is:  Getting It  Done – How we Do What We Do.  We had originally scheduled this topic for our March meeting but changed that meeting’s topic to Facebook.

We hope you will join us tomorrow evening to share tips and tricks you use to shop, travel, socialize, clean etc., and get ideas from each other.

Nancy Yeager, President,

NFBV Senior Division

(703) 283-2524

Nancyyeager542 at comcast.net