[Nfbv-announce] FW: Disabled Americans to Protest SourceAmerica

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Tue Aug 26 13:54:05 UTC 2014

There is still time to plan to attend the protest. We need a strong showing
from Virginia. If you are able to attend, please let me know.

Best,

FKS

Fredric K. Schroeder, Ph.D.

Make a difference today in the lives of blind children and adults by
donating your used vehicle to the National Federation of the Blind by
calling 1-855-659-9314