[Nfbv-announce] Boxed Lunches Available at NFBV Board Meeting - 20% of Proceeds for Richmond chapter

Tracy Soforenko tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Fri May 2 15:01:50 UTC 2014

Hi Virginia Federationists:

Leon Anderson, a member of the Richmond Chapter,  will be selling boxed
lunches at the NFB of Virginia Board Meeting for $10.

Leon runs the cafeteria  in the  Richmond Federal Courthouse.

20% of proceeds will be donated to the Richmond Chapter.

Options are ham and cheese or turkey and cheese subs for $ 10. The box
lunches will also have chips, cookies and fruit.

Drinks will be available for $1.

Please support our blind entrepreneurs and our Richmond Chapter.

Tracy Soforenko

Second Vice President, NFB of Virginia