[Nfbv-announce] 2016 National Scholarship applications now being accepted

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Sat Dec 5 17:49:02 UTC 2015

NFB Scholarship Program:

We are accepting scholarship applications from November 1, 2015, to March
31, 2016.  This annual program offers thirty scholarships worth from $3,000
to $12,000 to eligible students, from high school seniors beginning their
freshman year in the fall semester of 2016, up through grad students working
on their PhD degrees. These merit scholarships are based on academic
excellence, community service, and leadership. In addition to the money,
each winner will receive assistance to attend the June 30-July 5, 2016, NFB
annual convention in Orlando, Florida, providing an excellent opportunity
for high-level networking with active blind persons in many different
professions and occupations.

Go to www.nfb.org/scholarships <http://www.nfb.org/scholarships>
<http://www.nfb.org/scholarships>  for complete rules and requirements.

blindness is not what holds you back.