[Nfbv-announce] Connecting a Visiting Student

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 02:17:24 UTC 2017

Hello all,

The week after convention, a student from LCB will be visiting the area to
complete one of her graduation requirements. She is interested in both
professional development and site seeing. In terms of the former, she is
interested in working in the national security field. I will bring her into
the Bureau to meet with various people, but if any of you have contacts to
blind people working at one of the other intelligence agencies, I would be
appreciative if you could help make a connection. I don't pretend to know
everyone there is to know and want to make sure she is exposed to as many
contacts as possible. She is also interested in hitting some popular
landmarks, doing some shopping, and checking out local restaurants. If you
live in or near Arlington and are available to show our guest around between
Sunday, July 16 and Wednesday, July 19, please contact me off list. The
student is looking at making this area her home in the future. It would be
great to introduce her to some good Virginia hospitality from fellow
Federationists.

Thanks,

Joe

--
AlphaComm Strategies: Your Message, Our Mission
www.AlphaCommStrategies.com/

Musings of a Work in Progress:
www.JoeOrozco.com/