[Nfbv-announce] Washington Seminar Social Media

patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 20:22:40 UTC 2019

Hello all!

Washington Seminar is almost upon us. As mentioned at the board meeting, if you happen to get photos with legislators, please send them to me by text or email as soon as possible. I will be tweeting our legislators throughout the day Tuesday and Wednesday thanking them for their time and photos are always a plus. Also, if you are a social media wiz and will be posting about Washington Seminar, please use the hashtag #NFBinDC, which is different then what I mentioned at the board meeting. I apologize for the mix up.

Thanks for all you do and hope to see many of you next week!

Sarah Patnaude

patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com

(804) 591-6153

www.nfb.org