[Nfbv-announce] Updating Chapter and Division Information

patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 21:49:25 UTC 2019

Hello, everyone!

One of my favorite things is watching our members take on new leadership roles. In the past year, we have had many changes in leadership on the local and division levels. To update our website to reflect these changes, I need your help. If your chapter or division has had a change in leadership or the meeting information has changed, please let me know. Unfortunately, mind reading is not one of my strengths (I promise, I am trying to work on that).

As always, also please send me information regarding upcoming events, fundraisers, news, etc. We cannot share it on social media, put it in our newsletter, or update our website if you do not let us know. And trust me, we want to know all the great things happening within our chapters and divisions.

Thanks for all you all do!

Sarah Patnaude

patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com

(804) 591-6153