[NFBV-Announce] Third Annual Rivers and Bay Chapters Walk With The Blind

Cox sdprost at cox.net
Tue Oct 8 17:35:03 UTC 2019

Greetings Federationists!

The third annual Rivers and Bay Chapters Walk with the Blind is just around
the corner.  Here are the details:

When: Saturday, October 12, 2019

9:00 AM: Registration Opens

10:00 AM: Kick Off

Where: Starting at the Capital Building (end of Duke of Gloucester St.),
Colonial Williamsburg

Registration: $15

Attached is a registration/donation form for anyone planning to attend.  You
should ask family and friends to support you in your walk.

For those who participate and pay the registration fee, we will be handing
out baseball caps that have the NFB logo and say "Rivers and Bay Walk with
the Blind".

If you cannot join us, you can support the walk by making a donation.
Please make checks out to NFBV and send them to:

Carroll Bailey, 4700 Newport Forrest, Williamsburg, VA 23188.

Donations should be received no later than October 31, 2019.  Donations will
also be accepted at our state convention.  Please give donations to Stewart
Prost, Urika Harrison, Corlis Jones, or Anne Aisher at convention.

Let us make this the biggest and most successful walk ever!

Sponsored by the Chesapeake Bay, Greater Williamsburg, Peninsula, and
Tidewater Chapters.