[NFBV-Announce] December At Large chapter meeting

Patrick Johnson patrickjohnson1015 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 21:08:29 UTC 2020

Greetings once again,

It is almost time for the monthly At Large chapter conference call.
This month we will be discussing holiday traditions.  Join us and
share with the group some of your holiday traditions, and those
traditions you love but your family has yet to embrace.

The call is open to all members and non-members.