[NFBV-Announce] PWC Meeting Reminder

Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 18:43:19 UTC 2020

Hello to all:

I am sending out the minutes from our Chapter meeting that was held on January 14, 2020.  Also, just a reminder our next meeting will be held next Tuesday Febraruary 18, 2020. Where: The Prince William Transit Center 14700 Potomac Mills RD. Time: 7-8 P.M. Just a final note: I am making the agenda for our next meeting, but I do not have any topics for our next meeting.  If you have any ideas please email me by Monday February 17, 2020.  Look forward to seeing you there.