[NFBV-Announce] Diversity and Inclusion Meeting

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 16:43:09 UTC 2020

>From Chris Walker

Federation family,

We want to thank everybody who was able to attend the diversity and
inclusion luncheon during our state convention. We thank you for your
feedback and we look forward to providing programming into the new year. Be
on the lookout and join us for many different topics of interest.

In the meantime below you will find a contact for all the committee members
please feel free to reach out to any of us. We will also be creating
subcommittees and hope that you have an interest in being part in helping us
drive the subcommittees.

Diversity and Inclusion committee members

Urickka Harrison Co-chair

Phone 757-349-9234

Email urickaharrison at outlook.com <mailto:urickaharrison at outlook.com>

Christopher Walker Co-chair

540-303-0080

Email chrisvinson1 at gmail.com <mailto:chrisvinson1 at gmail.com>

Deepa Goraya

Phone  909-964-3699

Email Deepa.goraya at gmail.com <mailto:Deepa.goraya at gmail.com>

Earl Everett

Phone 804-252-8998

Email ever2885 at yahoo.com <mailto:ever2885 at yahoo.com>

Evelyn Valdez

908-803-4891

Evelyn.valdez at va.gov <mailto:Evelyn.valdez at va.gov>

Renee Valdez

703-966-0836

Email reneerone at yahoo.com <mailto:reneerone at yahoo.com>

Amir Rahimi

Phone 301-385-2277

Email amira84 at gwmail.gwu.edu <mailto:amira84 at gwmail.gwu.edu>

Chris Walker

President  Winchester Chapter

chrisvinson1 at gmail.com <mailto:chrisvinson1 at gmail.com>

540.303.0080

www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org>

www.nfbv.org <http://www.nfbv.org>

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

together to help blind people live the lives they want