[NFBV-Announce] The Proud, the Few, the Next Generation of Leaders

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 00:30:08 UTC 2020

If you are on the quieter side and would like to learn how to command the
attention of a noisy room, we want you.

If you yourself are loud, we'll knock you down a few pegs, but yes, we want
you too.

We take all kinds, all ages, all backgrounds. We reduce you to nothing and
build you up to be better, stronger, smarter. We push you out of your
comfort zone and tease the absolute best out of your character. We do not
change who you are. We make who you are even more compelling than even you
thought possible, and throughout the course of our time together, we will
find clever ways to test your leadership in a variety of tasks at the state
and local level.

Do not raise your hand if you know you are lazy. Do raise your hand if you
are motivated to stretch your potential and learn new ways to help your
fellow blind brothers and sisters.

Check your arrogance at the door, and don't even bother packing your pride.
In our kitchen, your past accomplishments are not on the menu.

If you have what it takes, don't wait for someone else to nominate you. You
are the author of your own destiny. Apply now to be a part of the Chapter
Leadership Institute. The deadline is next Monday, September 7 at 11:59 PM.
No late submissions. No lame excuses. No exceptions. This is your last
reminder.

http://nfbv.org/cli_application

Yours in service,

Joe and Domonique