[NFBV-Announce] What's going on....

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 03:21:02 UTC 2021

Hey NFB  Family and Friends,

Wow! National Convention is over.  Now we're planning for State Convention.
Watch your email for all of the exciting things that will be going on.

Kudos Corner.

The Chesapeake Bay, Greater Williamsburg, Prince William, Potomac and
Winchester Chapters all gathered for the National Convention Banquet.  Thank
you all for the pictures.  I'm still sorting them and identifying all of the
participants.  Stay tuned and check out our You Tube Channel to see the fun.

Spotlight On.

SAVE THE DATE!

The Black Empowerment Committee is planning a  Townhall Meeting for
September 13th, from 7  - 8:30 PM.  More information to will be shared as we
get closer to the meeting date.

Do something unexpected for someone this week and make their day!  Smile and
enjoy your week.

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

together to help blind people live the lives they want