[NFBV-Announce] Day 9 of the NFB of Virginia State Convention countdown

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 05:46:22 UTC 2021

Hey NFB Family and Friends,

Our National Federation of the Blind of  Virginia State Convention will be
the largest, most jam packed, and fun filled gathering of people since last
year's Convention.  We will, once again, be virtual.

When you register, you will have access to over twenty meetings and seminars
and that's just the beginning.  Within those meetings, there will be break
out sessions giving a  more in depth look at the topics being discussed. One
of these fun filled events is our Octoberfest, House Party on Friday,
October 29th from 8  through 10 PM. We are planning a  set of breakout
sessions across three separate Zoom meetings with multiple break outs in
each meeting From Campfire Stories (sharing our real life and engaging
stories), Game Room (fun interactive games where you can compete
individually or as part of a  team in games like Family Feud )or meet with
our National Representative, Denise Avant.   To think, that's just one part
of  one night!  WOW, can you believe it?

Stay tuned tomorrow for another  highlight from this year's exciting
Convention.

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

together to help blind people live the lives they want